- Inventory and Display Manager
- Visual Merchandiser
- Mystery Shopper
Kids will work as Visual Merchandisers and will be responsible to decorate the displays, demonstrate the product to customers and conclude the sale.
- Psychomotor Skills: Visitors need to match products to the right area and place them in the correct categories as Visual Merchandisers.
- Cognitive Skills: Remember technical details in order to make a sale, and evaluate the salesman as a Mystery Shopper.
- Emotional Skills: Visitors get a sense of achievement after catering to a customer’s needs and convincing them to buy a product.
- Social Skills: Relating and interacting with customers to find out preferences and interests.
Kids will earn 8 KidZos as Inventory Manages/Visual Merchandisers and 6 KidZos for bieng a Mystery Shopper.