Energy Conservation Hub
- Energy Conservation Technician
Visitors understand the efficiency of LED Bulbs by performing tests inside the establishment and then head out to change a light bulb on a street billboard in the city of KidZania Delhi NCR.
- Psychomotor Skills: Motor skills required to fix and replace lights with precision.
- Cognitive Skills: Attention and memory is required in order to complete the task - analyzing the situation and acting according to the circumstances.
- Emotional Skills: Responsibility towards the environment is a fundamental learning of the activity.
- Social Skills: Visitors perform the activity in a group and they interact with each other to finish the task.
Kids will earn 10 kidZos on completion of this activity.